We are trying to decide if we should attempt another natural ivf (which would be our second) or step up to the full traditional ivf. My husband and I are looking for some guidance from patients on which route to proceed with. Unfortunately, our insurance is not accepted at DF and we are having trouble deciding if we should continue with another try at the natural selection, which has a lower success percentage or go for the full ivf.....Any success stories would be greatly appreciate. We are currently in our "2 week wait period" right now and hope that this round will work but we are also trying to remain grounded and focused towards the future treatment options!!!

Views: 236

Reply to This

Members

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Dominion Fertility

Follow Us

Newsletter

Enter your email address:


© 2018   Created by Dominion Fertility.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service